Regarding rewrite

Fasih faskiri.devel at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 07:08:58 UTC 2012

Hi

Thank you for your suggestion, as I said, I can work around with a
different configuration. But I need to configure the system with many
servers because each of the server is a different virtual host each
with its own configuration. I was trying to understand if this is a
bug/limitation in the code or something more basic.

Best Regards