Update the Chinese documentation with the nginx.org website.

姚伟斌 yaoweibin at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 13:48:18 UTC 2012

Hi Maxim,

The attachment is the updated patch as your suggestion.

After discussion with the translation, all the translators agreed to
remove their copyright with the translated documentation, just keep
the translator attribute. There is no need for the confirmation with
the license. It's also easy for your team to publish these translated
document.

If there is any problem, let us know.

Thanks.