Dead code in accept

Serguei I. Ivantsov manowar at gsc-game.kiev.ua
Mon Aug 5 06:58:01 UTC 2013

I think it is not a matter for trade - "dead code" - is bad programming
technique. And it should be eliminated in a fast web server.
Of course, general impact on overall performance is not significant, but
on function level it will be much noticeable. I can make a perf profiling
test to get exact counters.