Handlers

Wandenberg Peixoto wandenberg at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 14:51:25 UTC 2013

You can use an accept handler to do that.
something like that

ngx_http_handler_pt        *h;
ngx_http_core_main_conf_t  *cmcf;

cmcf = ngx_http_conf_get_module_main_conf(cf, ngx_http_core_module);

h = ngx_array_push(&cmcf->phases[NGX_HTTP_ACCESS_PHASE].handlers);
if (h == NULL) {
    return NGX_ERROR;
}

*h = your_handler_function;

and in your_handler_function you record the request and return a NGX_OK,
which allow the request to continue to the next handler.