Sharing data when download the same object from upstream

Alex Garzão alex.garzao at azion.com
Tue Aug 27 17:43:04 UTC 2013

Hello Wandenberg,

Thanks for your reply.

Using proxy_cache_lock, when the second request arrive, it will wait
until the object is complete in the cache (or until
proxy_cache_lock_timeout expires). But, in many cases, my upstream has
a really slow link and NGINX needs more than 30 minutes to download
the object. In practice, probably I will see a lote of parallel
downloads from the same object.

Someone has other idea? Or I'm wrong about proxy_cache_lock?

Regards.
--
Alex Garzão
Projetista de Software