Module Developer Wanted

Justin Tocci justin at workflowproducts.com
Wed Feb 6 17:07:56 UTC 2013

We have about 700 lines of Perl that we want to replace by an NGINX module.

Qualified developers should call me day or evening Eastern Standard Time.

Additionally, we need a C programmer who is versed in putting together installation packages. Experience in Freebsd Ports system or similar would be relevant but not necessary.

There is no bid process. All work is paid on an hourly basis. If pay exceeds $600 a W-9 will be required and a 1099-MISC will be sent to you at the end of the year. We are independent contractors ourselves and we will deal fairly with those who are interested in working with us.

Regards,

Justin Tocci
Programmer
www.workflowproducts.com