"http://nginx.org/r/directive" will not redirect to correct language version of directive

Maxim Dounin mdounin at mdounin.ru
Sat Jan 5 11:45:49 UTC 2013

Hello!

On Sat, Jan 05, 2013 at 06:10:27PM +0800, chen cw wrote:

> Hi
>      I am a Chinese user and my language is zh-CN, however, when I access
> the document http://nginx.org/r/allow, I see the English page even if there
> is a Chinese page over there.
>     Is there any method allowing to redirect us to the page with correct
> language?

It doesn't do any automatic language detection intentionally, and
defaults to English.  It supports explicit definition of a desired
language via optional suffix, e.g.

    http://nginx.org/r/allow/ru

will redirect to a Russian docs, but it doesn't currently
recognize "/cn" as a valid suffix.  It probably should be allowed
now as we have most of docs translated to Chinese (thanks for all
involved, BTW!).

Ruslan?

http://nginx.com/support.html