Reorder output chain when subrequests are used

Marat Dakota dakota at brokenpipe.ru
Fri May 3 22:28:57 UTC 2013

Ok, I need improper way then. Just some way.

The problem is that I know "bbb" only after the subrequest is made. And
subrequest's body is being completely filtered by body filter. So, in fact
I will not have "ccc", just "aaabbb", but I can't flush "bbb" out because
it waits for the subrequest to be done.