SSL Session Caching - Memcached

Nipunn Koorapati nipunn at dropbox.com
Wed Apr 2 01:06:10 UTC 2014

Sup,

I was able to graft the patch. It compiles and runs successfully. It
required a bit more work obviously as the code has changed since version
0.8, but I think I covered it. Also had to make some modifications to the
mail-ssl module as it had dependencies. Is there some nginx tests /
testsuite module I should verify against / add tests to?

Thanks
--Nipunn