netdev 01

Jamal Hadi Salim jhs at mojatatu.com
Sun Dec 21 19:40:56 UTC 2014

Sorry for the spam but i wasnt sure who else to contact.
I'd like to invite people from nginx community to submit proposals to
netdev01. https://www.netdev01.org/participate

Tutorials on both developer level and/or user level will be welcome.
But also this could be an opportunity to write papers on new ideas
or general ideas that have not been documented before on nginx.

Sorry for the solicitation again - we want to make the conference
not too kernel centric and i have heard good things about nginx.
so please submit proposals.

please CC me if you want to respond as i am not subscribed.

cheers,
jamal