[nginx] Upstream: added variables support to proxy_cache and fri...

Valentin V. Bartenev vbart at nginx.com
Tue Dec 23 11:26:51 UTC 2014

On Monday 22 December 2014 14:34:45 Piotr Sikora wrote:
> Hey Valentin,
>
> > details:   http://hg.nginx.org/nginx/rev/610832763648
> > branches:
> > changeset: 5951:610832763648
> > user:      Valentin Bartenev <vbart at nginx.com>
> > date:      Mon Dec 22 12:59:09 2014 +0300
> > Upstream: added variables support to proxy_cache and friends.
>
> Is there any reason why ngx_http_upstream_cache_get() isn't exported?

The reason is that it used only internally in the ngx_http_upstream_cache()
function, which is static too.  In fact, in my original version of patch the
whole code was in ngx_http_upstream_cache() but Maxim insisted on moving it
into a separate function just because the ngx_http_upstream_cache() is already
bloated.

  wbr, Valentin V. Bartenev