Support of IMAP ID command in mail proxy module?

Filipe Da Silva fdasilvayy at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 06:49:20 UTC 2014

Hi,

It seems that some people already made requests about this:
 - imap proxy and untagged commands:
    http://mailman.nginx.org/pipermail/nginx-devel/2013-March/003490.html
- How do I send an ID command (IMAP) in the mail module? :
    http://mailman.nginx.org/pipermail/nginx-devel/2010-December/000580.html

It's not a large feature to implement, IMHO, depending how it will be
configurable.

Regards,
Filipe