[nginx] Updated OpenSSL used for win32 builds.

Maxim Dounin mdounin at mdounin.ru
Wed Oct 29 16:46:48 UTC 2014

Hello!

On Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 03:03:21PM -0700, Piotr Sikora wrote:

> Hey Maxim,
>
> > Updated OpenSSL used for win32 builds.
>
> Uhm, committing this before merging my patch [1] broke
> password-protected private keys (using multiple passwords in the same
> ssl_password_file feature) on win32 for the 1.7.7 release.

Yes, though I suppose that number of affected users is close to
zero.  And, after all, win32 version is considered to be beta[2].
On the other hand, not updating OpenSSL will mean that all win32
users will not get various OpenSSL security fixes, which is
believed to be worse.

Sergey is working on ssl_password_file patches, they are likely to
be merged shortly.

[2] http://nginx.org/en/docs/windows.html