[Re-posting] http/2 support

Yuva yuva at codemancers.com
Sat Apr 25 09:38:24 UTC 2015

hi,
  I would like to contribute by coding. For a start, this is what im
thinking:
- get familiar with nginx spdy source code (since spdy is close to http/2)
- understand source code written to support http/2, if any.
- start with implementing small features, and fixing bugs.

 Thanks.

On Sat, Apr 25, 2015 at 11:44 AM, Valentin V. Bartenev <vbart at nginx.com>
wrote:

> On Saturday 25 April 2015 00:37:30 Yuva wrote:
> > hi,
> >   (Im posting this mail as i feel devel mailing list is more appropriate
> > than ideas and feature requests forum)
> >
> > I have read this post
> > http://nginx.com/blog/how-nginx-plans-to-support-http2/ about http/2
> > support, and am pretty excited. Has the development already started? If
> > yes, i would like to contribute. Please let me know. Thanks.
> >

> How would you like to contribute?
>
>   wbr, Valentin V. Bartenev

Yuva (@iffyuva)
Co-founder at Codemancers Tech Pvt Ltd