[nginx] Sub filter: support of multiple strings to replace.

Jim Popovitch jimpop at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 17:47:18 UTC 2015

On Tue, Aug 18, 2015 at 1:07 PM, Valentin V. Bartenev <vbart at nginx.com> wrote:

> Could you elaborate what exactly is unclear from the docs
> with citations?  Then we will be able to improve it.

It looks like the docs were just updated, or perhaps I didn't clear my
browser cache often enough.  :-)   I don't believe any changes are
necessary now, and thank you for providing an example in the docs.

> And I don't really understand the confusion about the
> "sub_filter_last_modified" directive, since it related to
> the response header, not "sub_filter" directives.

That was just an oversight on my part, I was mostly concerned with how
sub_filter_once would apply to multiple sub_filter entries and that
was cleared up by Dmitry.

-Jim P.