nginx.conf schedule posted for 2015, September 22-24 @ Fort Mason, San Francisco
sarah at nginx.com
Wed Aug 19 03:45:54 UTC 2015
The NGINX user conference, nginx.conf 2015, is coming soon: September 22-24 @ Fort Mason, San Francisco. Register now to take advantage of our early pricing. — http://bit.ly/1NE1qHD
nginx.conf 2015 includes technical talks, case studies, and hands-on training. We’ll also be hosting social time where you can connect with core NGINX developers and community members who are building the future of the modern web. In addition, the NGINX booth will be staffed by our engineering team throughout the event to answer any questions you might have.
A few of the notable speakers and talks to expect are:
• Igor Sysoev, CTO and creator of NGINX
• Christopher Brown, Founding Engineer of Amazon EC2 and former CTO at Opscode (now Chef) -- Why Containers Are Not (Yet?) Enough
• Dragos Dascalita Haut, Solutions Architect at Adobe -- Scaling Microservices with NGINX, Docker, and Mesos
• Sean Cribbs, Senior Principal Engineer at Comcast Cable -- Rolling Your Own API Management Platform with NGINX and Lua
• Kelsey Hightower, Product Manager, Developer, and Chief Advocate at CoreOS -- Using Kubernetes with NGINX Plus to Package and Distribute Modern Web Applications at Scale
You can see the full list of speakers and topics here: http://bit.ly/1NE1qHD
We’d like to extend a discount to each of you as community members. Please use and share this discount code to get 25% off conference tickets: NG15ORG
See you there!
Developer Advocacy, Nginx Inc.
Discover best practices for building & delivering apps at scale.
More information about the nginx-devel