ngx_execute_proc

Ricardo Iramar dos Santos riramar at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 15:38:40 UTC 2015

Hi All,

This is my first post so take easy on me. :)
I'm doing a security research about HTTP(S) web servers and I'm trying
to understand a little bit of nginx source code.
In my research I need to understand how the function ngx_execute_proc
works and in which use cases this function is invoked.
I tried to read the source code to understand but I'm not familiar
with nginx source code and there's no much comments on it.
I tried to find a specific material about the source code using google
or the resource pages but I couldn't find.
Is there any material that I can read and get a better understand of
how ngx_execute_proc works and in which use cases this function is
invoked?

Thanks in advanced!
Ricardo Iramar