Handling large responses

Tigran Bayburtsyan tigran.bayburtsyan at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 22:56:21 UTC 2015

Hi

I'm doing module for my company to handle custom Unix socket protocol file
streaming through Ngxinx.

Now we are just splitting big files into small ones , saving it in directory
and sending through Nginx, but when traffic goes up, Hard driver read write
is getting extremely high, so we decided to write Nginx module for streaming
directly.

But I can't find example or documentation how to stream large files, without
using Upstream functionality, because we have non usual stream, we are
modifying every sertain amount of bytes.

How can I set callback on response write to send second package for request
? or something similar.

Thanks