How to make a subrequest from content handler?

kabirova Kabirova.Nailya at cg.ru
Thu Feb 26 12:41:28 UTC 2015

How to make a subrequest from content handler?

Hi,

I have a problem when using subrequest in content handler.

The content handler (my_content_handler) calls
ngx_http_read_client_request_body with callback handler (my_callback).
my_callback() makes a subrequest:

ngx_int_t my_content_handler()

{

     rc = ngx_http_read_client_request_body(r, my_callback);

return rc;

}

void my_callback()

{

ps->handler = my_post_subrequest;

ps->data = ctx;

ngx_http_subrequest(r, ..., ps);

}

void my_post_subrequest()

{

     /* required to return back to my_content_handler after completion
of subrequest in order to be able to handle resulting response of
subrequest */

}

I have 2 questions:

1. how to return back to my_content_handler, if it invokes a subrequest?

2. how to proxy subrequest's response to client?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Kabirova Nailya.