SPDY add_header with Alternate-Protocol

Richard Fussenegger richard at fussenegger.info
Thu Jan 15 17:11:46 UTC 2015

But isn't nginx advertising them without manual adding of such headers?
I mean, why configure SPDY on the listen directive when it isn't going
to be used by clients (which is not the case, all browsers happily
connect via SPDY).

I fully understand that I could run an HTTP/2 server listening on a
different port and configure nginx to advertise this.

add_header Alt-Svc h2=":666"; # I love id software's reserved port.

Richard