No headers filter for a subrequest

Marat Dakota dakota at brokenpipe.ru
Mon Mar 16 13:27:56 UTC 2015

And one more question. I've noticed that I'll have to
copy-paste ngx_http_header_val_s definition too (because it is defined in
.c file) and this is a risk to have different structures when something is
changed in nginx and my module still have the previous version.

Another idea is to mock r->main and put it back after. Something like this
in my header filter:

    main = r->main;
    r->main = r;
    rc = ngx_http_next_header_filter(r);
    r->main = main;

This works for my current simple tests. Is this a completely bad idea?

Thanks.