Processing responses of unbounded sizes from upstream servers

Hung Nguyen hungnv at opensource.com.vn
Mon Nov 2 10:55:32 UTC 2015

Hello Maxim,

+1
At least there’s someone understand community’s need. Most of open source nginx module was built by reading nginx source code and other open source module. None of those was from Nginx document which should be available for open source developer to use and understand since Nginx is an open source project.  People like Evan Miller did a really nice job when writing their our document for nginx module development, but we still need a little bit more :).

—
Hưng