Load SSL certificates from system's store

Michal Cichra michal at 3scale.net
Wed Sep 23 20:30:19 UTC 2015

Hi Maxim,
sorry for double posting. I was talking to some developers here on nginx.conf and they suggested proposing it on dev list.
I could not find the previous post.

Re OSX: it might not be server platform, but development one. Our use case is running a proxy in your production/dev that records all the traffic and can modify it (https://github.com/apitools/monitor). So the OSX use case is very strong as easy deployment to any platform that nginx works with.

Cheers
Michal Cichra