[nginx] dso

洪志道 hongzhidao at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 15:51:18 UTC 2016

Thanks for your reply.

Is it the only way to solve the problem?
I think it will be common that developers try to use dso instead of static
module.
Nginx offical site points out we could load in so modules using reload or
restart, but it seems forget to instruct the details about reload.
And it's a great design, thanks again.