[nginx] dso

洪志道 hongzhidao at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 16:32:30 UTC 2016

Get.
In production, there may be some possibility with load_module directive.
1. add new module: load_module  modules/some_module.so;   [?]
2. remove exist load_module directive, just comment out.   [?]
3. directive not changed but the so file changed.   [kill -USR2 `cat
nginx.pid`; sleep 2; kill -QUIT `cat nginx.pid.oldbin`]
And how to deal with?