enable module for specific site

Justin Kennedy justin at justinkennedy.ca
Tue Jun 21 14:06:10 UTC 2016

HI Wandenberg, Our module is a request filter. Do we have to do anything
special with this type of module to make it configurable per server /
location ? I come from the Apache world, and there we would have to make a
custom directive, then the module would have to react to that accordingly.
Is it different for nginx?

Thank you

--
Justin Kennedy