Add support for buffering is scripted logs

Eran Kornblau eran.kornblau at kaltura.com
Mon Aug 14 18:00:53 UTC 2017

That's good, I thought you were just rejecting politely :)

It would be really great if you could point me to specific parts you think look bad.
For example, I'm guessing that you don't like the callbacks I added to open file cache,
but I was thinking that it's better to do it this way than to duplicate large chunks of code
and write an open file cache specific to log, please let me know if you think otherwise.
Any feedback you can provide will be appreciated

Thanks

Eran