[nginx] support http2 per server

洪志道 hongzhidao at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 16:08:06 UTC 2017

"

   For "https" resources, connection reuse additionally depends on
   having a certificate that is valid for the host in the URI.  The
   certificate presented by the server MUST satisfy any checks that the
   client would perform when forming a new TLS connection for the host
   in the URI.

"

It seems the brower can prevent the unreasonable behavior.

In reallity, It still exist some clients that dosen't perfom well in http2.

So it's kind of valuable to enable http2 by server.

It's not a good idea the put the patch in nginx,

Can you help to check the patch whether contains serious problem?

Maybe it's helpful for other guys.

Thanks again.