Testing TLSv1.3 session resumption in Nginx using PSK

Karstens, Nate Nate.Karstens at garmin.com
Thu Jun 29 04:28:37 UTC 2017

Hello,

I submitted some patches a few days ago that implement PSK support in nginx, maybe you could take a look and comment if these will meet your requirements (or at least serve as a starting point)? Please see:

  *   http://mailman.nginx.org/pipermail/nginx-devel/2017-June/010203.html
  *   http://mailman.nginx.org/pipermail/nginx-devel/2017-June/010202.html
  *   http://mailman.nginx.org/pipermail/nginx-devel/2017-June/010204.html

Thanks,