What is the best way to add a socket to nginx web server?

胡聪 (hucc) hucong.c at foxmail.com
Thu Mar 23 12:46:32 UTC 2017

Hi,

Maybe you need to write a module where ngx_http_init_connection() should be
rewritten/imitated after the imitation of ngx_event_connect_peer(). You can add
some configuration items or introduce a timer which can restart/keep the TCP
connection.

And if OpenResty is familiar to you, a simpler way (lua not c) is also possible.