Accessing parsed locations in post-configuration

Pillai, Saju Saju.Pillai at concur.com
Tue May 30 05:15:52 UTC 2017

Hello,

I would like to inspect the parsed locations (ngx_http_core_loc_conf_s->static_locations & ->regex_locations) in my module post-configuration callback. However using loc_conf = ngx_http_conf_get_module_loc_conf(cf, ngx_http_core_module); I always get loc_conf->static_locations & loc_conf->regex_locations as NULL.

Any pointers are appreciated.

-srp

This e-mail message is authorized for use by the intended recipient only and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you received this message in error, please call us immediately at (425) 590-5000 and ask to speak to the message sender. Please do not copy, disseminate, or retain this message unless you are the intended recipient. In addition, to ensure the security of your data, please do not send any unencrypted credit card or personally identifiable information to this email address. Thank you.