[nginx] Upstream keepalive: keepalive_requests directive.

Frank Liu gfrankliu at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 16:32:44 UTC 2018

I agree with Robert.

When adding those new directives, the "default" should match the old
behavior so people who are not aware of the new directives will NOT get any
unexpected results while upgrading to this release. People who has a need
to change the old behavior now will have the new directives in hand.

Can you make keepalive_timeout and keepalive_requests both default to
indefinite?

Thanks!
Frank