limit_rate_after support variables

Miroslav Novy miranovy at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 13:30:57 UTC 2018

Hello,
  your path is very good. I tested it and works fine for as.

Reading complex value to the same local variable limit_rate was conflusing
for me at first time. But it is correct :)

 if (r->limit_rate_after == 0
+            && clcf->limit_rate_after
+            && ngx_http_complex_value_size(r, clcf->limit_rate_after, &val,
+                                           &limit_rate)
+               == NGX_OK)
+            if (limit_rate != (size_t) NGX_ERROR) {
+                r->limit_rate_after = limit_rate;
+
+            } else if (val.len) {

Please, merge your path to master branch.

Best regards
M. Nový