[nginx]empty gif

桐山 健太郎 kiriyama.kentaro at tis.co.jp
Thu Jul 19 09:03:54 UTC 2018

Hi Sebres,

Appreciate for your reply.

The version of nginx on the RHEL 7.4 is nginx/1.14.0. and installed with the repository which I have created by taking a look at the documentation on Nginx.org.

[nginx]
name=nginx repo
baseurl=http://nginx.org/packages/rhel/7/$basearch/
gpgcheck=0
enabled=1

Anyway, I will take your opinion and try to do the simple health check.

If I have further clue, I will come back.

Regards
Kentaro