Routing to a certain worker

M.P. Ardhanareeswaran mp.ardhanareeswaran at oracle.com
Mon Jul 23 17:53:21 UTC 2018

Maxim:

Thanks for your indulgence.

I understand the desire for worker processes to be symmetric.

ProxyPass and upstream allow sticky session/session affinity which does introduce some skew though mighty useful IMHO.

Do you have any thoughts about use of this?

I am very new to handler development in NGINX.  It appears that the handlers cannot do this and is heavily discouraged.

With regards,