nginx test plan with max coverage?

Sergey A. Osokin osa at freebsd.org.ru
Wed Jun 10 16:15:58 UTC 2020

Hi Yigal,

hope you're doing well these days.

I've prepared this email some days ago, but I've just realised I haven't sent it yet.
I do apologies for that.

There're many tools are available on the market for static and dynamic analysis,
code coverage and testing, including but not limiting by Coverity, VeraCode, SonarQube.

The nginx-tests suite in most cases is for functional testing of the product.

nginx is the open source project and it doesn't limit its customers to use any
other tool to do a performance or functional testing, so it's possible to setup
and configure a favorite tool and create a test suite for any needs in every
particular case.

Sergey