Adding a fd that is not obtained through accept to the list the active connections

Phillip Odam phillip.odam at nitorgroup.com
Mon Aug 30 11:24:22 UTC 2021

Hi Ottavio

There’s no solution just with nginx as it currently that I know of, to
avoid the need for a port forward in the NAT router a simple solution would
be to use a ssh tunnel - this does separate initial connection from
subsequent requests as you’re unlikely to want to establish a new tunnel
for each and every request and ‘knowledge’ the connection is established is
no longer inherently part of the application making the HHTP request. So to
simplify things you could just expect the ssh tunnel to be established as a
precondition (once off initial setup)

Phillip