Which nginx variable holds the value for destination IP address in stream layer

Greeshma A greeshma.avadhootha at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 19:26:02 UTC 2021

Hi,
Apologise for reviving this thread.
I have gone through the documentation and I did not find anything that
would capture the destination IP address in the request. I see $sever_addr,
but that captures the Destination hostname, not the destination IP.
If you have anything on the top of your mind regarding this, please let me
know. I have been stuck at this for a while now.

But there has been no confirmation and my mails are bouncing back.

Would really appreciate any leads on this.

Thanks,
-Greeshma