request body filter last_buf

Dk Jack dnj0496 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 19:02:45 UTC 2022

Thank you. Last few questions to complete my understanding?

Were the module body filter callbacks being invoked even when
content_length_n <= 0 prior to 7913:185c86b830ef change?

Is the nginx body handling a store-and-forward architecture where it waits
for the entire body or does it forward pkts as and when it receives
(especially when dealing with large bodies).

What is the behavior of last_buf if it's not store-and-forward.