Session Persistence

Morgan Kisienya morgan at doveria.com
Wed Mar 2 15:40:14 UTC 2022

Thanks for the guidance.

*Morgan Kisienya*
*Managed Security Services*

*PO Box 139 Wahroonga NSW 2076*
*Mobile: +254 733 698 394*

*Web    : www.doveria.com <http://www.doveria.com/>Email : **morgan at doveria.com
<morgan at doveria.com>*

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient
specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of
this message with any third party without a written consent of the sender.
If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and
follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not
occur in the future.

Doveria puts the security of the client at a high priority. Therefore, we
have put efforts into ensuring that the message is error and virus-free.
Unfortunately, full security of the email cannot be ensured as, despite our
efforts, the data included in emails could be infected, intercepted, or
corrupted. Therefore, the recipient should check the email for threats with
proper software, as the sender does not accept liability for any damage
inflicted by viewing the content of this email.

Please do not print this email unless it is necessary. Every un-printed
email helps the environment.