close request

Dk Jack dnj0496 at gmail.com
Tue May 24 15:04:16 UTC 2022

Maxim,
I am noticing this with our modules. Although, we do not do not message
with any nginx reference counting etc.
At most, we are sending 403-forbidden for some requests. Could you suggest
some ways about debugging this?
Thanks.

Bhasker.

This alert means that request reference counting is incorrect, and
this is serious enough to investigate as soon as possible.
Depending on various other factors, this can also result in socket
leaks, segmentation faults, or even remote code execution.

If you are seeing this with standard modules, please provide more
details. Ideally - steps how to reproduce this, though
configuration and debug logs of a particular request should be
enough. If you are seeing this with your own or 3rd party
modules, likely this indicate a bug in these modules.