Couldn't download old release of nginx-quic

Maxim Dounin mdounin at mdounin.ru
Fri Nov 18 04:10:43 UTC 2022

Hello!

On Thu, Nov 17, 2022 at 03:52:24PM -0600, claire liu wrote:

> Hello,
> I can download the latest version of nginx-quic from
> https://hg.nginx.org/nginx-quic, which is 1.23.2. I tried to download old
> versions, such as 1.23.1 and 1.23.0. Although the name is nginx-quic, the
> source code lacks v3, which should be maline not quic. Please let me know
> how to download the old version of nginx-quic. Thanks.

You may want to learn how to work with branches in Mercurial, see
https://www.mercurial-scm.org/ for Mercurial docs.  In particular,
the graph log, which is also available on the web here:

https://hg.nginx.org/nginx-quic/graph/tip

might be helpful to better understand repository structure and
available branches.

Note well that there are no releases on the quic branch.  It's
experimental branch without any releases, all releases happen on
the mainline and stable branches.  The best you can get are some
revisions on the quic branch after merging with the mainline
branch following a release.