processing a request without body

Vasiliy Soshnikov vasiliy.soshnikov at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 19:57:09 UTC 2023

Hello,

> Is there something similar done before?
I'm thinking that you would like to test the incoming path and execute some
logic.

You could use a header filter for that and also you could keep a body
filter for handling the request body.
Also pls take a look into PHASEs, I'm thinking you could try to add your
own ACCESS PHASE.

And the last one: for keeping your context (some variables or data) for
this request between filters, phases you could use request's context.

Probably, examples would help you: https://github.com/dedok/nginx-tutorials