Re: Огромное кол-во 400 ошибок

Maxim Dounin mdounin at mdounin.ru
Fri Nov 16 11:37:20 UTC 2012

Hello!

On Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 06:23:08AM -0500, typingduck wrote:

> Hi
>
> Sorry I don't speak Russian, but I'm having the same problem. It seems to be
> a bug in nginx recording the close of persistant connections.
>
> This is clearly visible using netcat and "connection: keep-alive".
>
> nc myhost 8080
>
> GET / HTTP/1.1
> Host: localhost:6060
> Connection: keep-alive
>
> When you close the netcat connection you'll see the error in the logs. Is
> there a place to report nginx bugs?

The 400 errors are logged once client opens a connection but fails
to send complete request, most commonly - opens a connection and
closes it without sending anything.  This is not a bug (well, may
be in your client).  We are considering changing this behaviour
though, as growing popularity of Chrome makes such log lines
useless.

In your tests with netcat you are likely failed to sent complete
request properly (e.g. missed last empty line to mark request
headers end), which will result in similar error (though in this
case there will be request logged, i.e. "GET / HTTP/1.1").

[...]

http://nginx.com/support.html