diy home security systems manufacturers

kjtrtm0 nginx-forum на forum.nginx.org
Пт Дек 1 01:54:33 UTC 2017

Established in 2000, Karassn Security&Protection Electronics Company Ltd is
located in Quanzhou, China. We're a professional developer & manufacturer of
excellent quality security products.Karassn's one members of China Security
Industry Association and Quanzhou Security Technology Association.
With strong R&D team, Karassn has developed 14 major lines of security
products and more than 100 types of security products, which are widely used
in home security, commercial security, and industrial security. We're fully
with ISO 9001:2008 standards, and most products have been CCC and CE
approved. We firmly believe that the key to the superior perfor-mance of our
products is the strict monitoring of each step in the manufacturing
process.
Karassn History:
On Nov. 24, 2000, Karassn was founded.
In Mar. 2003, we received ISO9001 certification.
In Sep. 2005, with advanced technology from the military, Karassn designed
the Long-distance Wireless Receiver for use in extreme outdoor conditions.
This design led to our prominent distinction in the field of wireless alarm
systems.
In Nov. 2005, Karassn was named as one of the "Top Ten Brands of Chinese
Nation in Burglar Alarm" by A&S.
In 2007 and 2008, Karassn was authorized as an executive member of the
Chinese Security Protection Association.
Since 2009, Karassn has been selected as one of the "Top Ten Brands in
Chinese Security Protection Field" and one of the "Top Ten National Brands
in Security Protection Field" by A&S.
In Jul. 2011, Karassn was named as a "Security Protection Enterprise"
2012, we begin to develop ip camera and releated wifi products for home
security.
In May, 2015, established Karassn IP Business Division in Shenzhen,
at Oct registered Shenzhen Karassn Smart Technology Co.,Ltd
Our goal is to become the premier supplier of security products in China and
around the world. We will continue to develop attractive and highest quality
products to meet customers' various needs.
Karassn Certificate as FCC CE Rosh etc.diy home security systems
manufacturers
website:http://www.karassnsecurity.com/

Posted at Nginx Forum: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?21,277608,277608#msg-277608