roller connector

gkgk21v nginx-forum на forum.nginx.org
Вт Ноя 14 02:38:25 UTC 2017

Our History
Ningbo Defa aluminum profile accessories Co.,Ltd. is located in the southern
outskirts of Ningbo City, near Ningbo airport and seaport, very convenient
for transportation. The company is about 12,000 square meters and has
already invested total RMB 8,600,000 for its products and equipments in the
past 10 years.
Our Factory
DFH is the mother manufacturer company of three factories: Aluminum Profile
Accessories Factory, Pipe Rack System Factory and Metal Tool Factory.
Our Product
DFH specialized in producing and developing aluminum profile accessories and
pipe tack systems.
Product Application
All the items made in DFH can be widely used in automation area.
Our Certificate

Production Equipment

Production Market
The products are mainly exported to more than 20 abroad countries and
regions such as Germany, France, Italy and other European countries. We have
also entrusted several agents in other countries or regions, such as Pano
Metal from Turkey. DFH has won a good reputation from customers all over the
world for decades of years. In recent years, to meet broad market, DFH keeps
continuous innovation and broaden the market, product design, material
quality, processing technology, product standards, a series of stringent
monitoring processes to be perfect, to meet the requirements of our
customers.
Our service
All of our products are strictly made according to international quality
management system ISO9001-2000 and also inspected strictly according to
customer's requirements before delivery. We are doing our best to make sure
every part sending to our customers are perfect. Any quality feedbacks after
customer's collecting the goods will be highly treated and solved by DFH
side in a shortest time.
We believe that "only customer's satisfaction can really bring DFH's
satisfaction". Thus, our efforts starting from quotation to after-sales
service will be well recorded and all suggestions from customers will be
highly appreciated. We sincerely hope to establish business relationship
with any one or any company on the basis of mutual benefit and equality.
roller connector
website:http://www.chinadfh.com/

Posted at Nginx Forum: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?21,277317,277317#msg-277317