Custom Plastics Mill

drmckhl0 nginx-forum на forum.nginx.org
Чт Янв 4 01:58:36 UTC 2018

mold of automotives oem plastic part molding molds for tiles
      Abery mold is a responsible plastic injection molder who has
specialized in mold manufacturing and molding more than 10 years. We have
own factory and make molds and products by ourselves.Our Products/Services:
Plastic Injection Mold Design, Plastic injection Mold Fabrication, Plastic
Injection molding and In-Mold Decoration.
Range: Plastic injection 3 shot mould tooling
Cavity:Single
Mold base: LKM
Standard:DME
Mold life:300,000 shots
Cavity/core steel: 718H
Color: transparent
Runner: Hot
Nozele: HASCO
Part surface: Texture
Plastic material: TPU
Plastic shrinkage: 1.005%
Inject material: Metal
Inject material: Plastic
Plastic weight: 28.5g
Product size:125.6 X 38.7 X 23mm
Lifter:NA
Slider:NA
Eject: Ejector pin
Mold weight: 340KGS
Mold size:330*390*320MM
Gate type: Direct gate
First sample lead time: Per discuss
First sample lead time: Depend on the mold size
Injection machine:120T to 2300T
Packing: Export carton
Packing: Plywood case
Packing: vacuum-sealed bag + wooden box
Shaping Mode: Plastic Injection Mould
Brand name: Abery
Business Type: Manufacture
Place of origin: Shenzhen, China
Quality system: ISO9001
Experience: More than 8 years export experience
Service customer: SCHNEIDER , HONDA, MCLAREN, HARMONIZE etc
Desig software: NX_UG, Pro/E, AutoCAD etc
Quality system: ISO9001:2008
Plastic standard:CE,ROHS
Usage: Industrial plastic parts
Our Advantage
Zero-Risk factory directly offer plastic injection moulding and plastic
parts
Moulding from concepts to reality
Advanced product size measure machine( CMM ,Profile Projector etc)
More than 8 years export experience
Rich experience service to big company(RHP,SCHNEIDER,HONDA,MCLAREN etc).
Quickly action within 24 hours
Q1.What are our product ranges?
Plastic injection mold design and making,plastic parts manufacturer

Q2.Which kinds of certificate would you have?
SGS ISO 9001:2008

Q3.How to ensure you build the correct mold for us?
To avoid the misunderstanding ,We will offer DFM report ( Design for Mold,
include the parting line,ejector pin location, plastic thickness,draft etc
information)
and mold structure for you to check the project detail before the mold
building.

Q4. What can we do if we want to do some modification?
If the size is not within the tolerence according the drawing, we will
modify the mold FREE.
If you have new requirment after sampling, we will give you some modify
method for choice
for example A and B, A cost 200 USD, B cost 400 USD, but after we modified
we find method
A can't meet your requirement, we will modify the mold by method B in FREE.

Q5.How to ensure plastic injection moulds deliver on time?
we will send mold processing images every week,part dimension measure
report,
part samples and mold video for you to checkthe mold detail.

Q6.Our guarantee on quality?
We are committed 100% customersatisfaction.Firstly, Quality is priority.
Abery looking for long term releationship, we always attaches imporatance to
quality controlling from the very beginning to the very end.

Q7.How to order with us?
Send us inquiry--receive our quotation--negotiate order details--sign the
contract--pay deposit--confirm the mold design--plastic injection mold
building--mold testing--confirm molded plastic parts--balance payment of
plastic
injection mold--deposit for plastic parts mass production--cargo
ready--balance/delivery--customers feedback and solutions—further
cooperation.

Q8.How to settle payment?
T/T, L/C, West Union, Paypal normally. Our normal payment term is 50% as
deposit and balance before delivery.
  Custom Plastics Mill
website:http://www.aberymolds.com/plastic-enclosures/custom-plastics/

Posted at Nginx Forum: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?21,277986,277986#msg-277986