Turn off file upload buffering?

Sam G. ceptorial at comcast.net
Thu Nov 9 06:28:25 MSK 2006

Thanks for thinking about it Igor... just wanted to throw in my
support behind an upload progress module, we really could use it as
well. Right now we just route all upload POST requests to a different
subdomain which routes to port 81 on our frontend servers, which is
running pound, which does nothing but transfer data to our backends
as it comes in. It's not an ideal solution, but it works.

-Sam