mod_wsgi

Manlio Perillo manlio_perillo at libero.it
Wed Aug 15 00:32:50 MSD 2007

Igor Sysoev ha scritto:
> On Tue, Aug 14, 2007 at 07:46:24PM +0200, Manlio Perillo wrote:
>
>> Are there any plans for the development of mod_wsgi for nginx?
>
> No, I have no plan to support WSGI or SCGI in observable future.

Since it is a related question:
   - are there any issues about mod_perl?
   - if all worker processes are blocked on a request,
     can nginx still work properly
     (as an example returning a 503, or limiting the number of concurrent
      requests)?
   - any problems in having a large number of worker processes?
   - is it possibile to extend nginx to spawn an additional worker
     process if required?
   - do you plan to add full command line support for nginx
     (so one can run nginx without having to use a configuration file)?

Thanks and regards  Manlio Perillo