[wsgi] Python interpreter initialization

Manlio Perillo manlio_perillo at libero.it
Tue Aug 21 00:55:40 MSD 2007

Rui Lopes ha scritto:
> Hello Manlio,
>
> Manlio Perillo wrote:
>> Manlio Perillo ha scritto:
>>> Hi.
>>>
>>> I need some help for the development of mod_wsgi.
>>>

>> For people interested: I have cloned my local Mercurial repository on
>> an external server:
>> http://hg.mperillo.ath.cx/
>
> Cool.  I'll definitely keep this on my radar.  Thanks Manlio!

The web interface of Mercurial has a nice RSS feed!

> BTW, I've noticed you've managed to setup the Mercurial repository
> behind nginx, can you share the recipe?

I have asked for advices on the Mercurial mailing list.
Here is my nginx configuration:

server {
     listen       80;
     server_name  hg.mperillo.ath.cx;

     access_log  /var/log/nginx/hg.mperillo.ath.cx.access.log;

     location / {
         fastcgi_pass 127.0.0.1:xxxx;

         include /etc/nginx/fastcgi_params;
         fastcgi_param PATH_INFO $uri;

I have created a directory on the server, and inside this directory I
have copied the hgwebdir.fcgi script from Mercurial contrib directory.

To run this script into a stand alone server, I have used spawn-fcgi
from lighttpd:

spawn-fcgi -f ./hgwebdir.fcgi -a 127.0.0.1 -p xxxx -P hgwebdir.pid

I'm using the latest Mercurial version.

I have cloned my local repository with a simple:
hg clone . ssh://hg.mperillo.ath.cx:xxxx/projects/hg/nginx/mod_wsgi/

Regards   Manlio Perillo